poached egg recipe
This recipe will accommodate 1-3 poached eggs
Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil
1 Tbsp of white vinegar
- Once boiling add 1 Tbsp of white vinegar
- On a separate plate begin cracking your desired amount of eggs (I suggest no more than 3 at a given time)
- When the eggs are on the plate please ensure there is a membrane surrounding the yoke and then the egg whites.
- Take a whisk and begin whisking the boiling water (BE CAREFUL)
- Once the water is swirling drop in the eggs.
- The poaching process will take 2-3 minutes.
- Remove individually with a slotted spoon onto a plate with a paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- Serve immediately.